Thursday, June 16, 2011

Simple Summer Make-Up

I’m not a fan of make-up. It wastes precious morning time and costs too much. Unfortunately, I’ve been brainwashed to feel “naked” without it. During the school year I wear it faithfully, but in summer my face is free!

Here are my basics for when I need to be presentable in the summer:

Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer

No smell, lightweight, and SPF 15



This stuff is the BEST! It’s worth every penny.

CoverGirl Loose Powder

Helps reduce the glisten effect of summer heat

Maybelline Great Lash BIG Mascara

Cause you can’t see my eyes at all without it

That’s it. 4 easy steps to looking less scary each day.

Of course there are still days when I go without anything. :)

When I need to be fancier? I throw on foundation, eye shadow, and occasionally eye liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment